Bad Morning is the 25th episode of Uncle Grandpa season 1, and the 25th overall episode of the series.
When Uncle Grandpa wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and has a very nasty mood, it's up to Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger to calm him down.
- Little Jimmy (Mentioned)
- Uncle Grandpa's Sheep
- Hot Tub Babes
- Nameless Guy with Red Shirt
- Nameless Woman with Green Tank Top (Yellow)
- Window Washer
- Nameless Guy Holding Sheep
- Screaming Lady
- Hot Dog Vendor
- Nameless Man with Blue Business Suit
- Nameless Old Man
The episode starts off in the morning. Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, and Tiger are all having breakfast together. Mr. Gus tries to tell Pizza Steve that it is not a good idea to have ice cream for breakfast, but Pizza Steve passes off his advice. Uncle Grandpa then comes into the kitchen shouting "Bad Morning" and stomping around in a bad mood.
They all try to comfort Uncle Grandpa to make him feel better, but with no luck. Mr. Gus finds the rewind function on Uncle Grandpa and activates it to see what exactly happened to Uncle Grandpa. They discover that Uncle Grandpa is in a bad mood because he literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. This happened because his bed has been moved from its original place.
As they try to figure out how it happened, Pizza Steve tries to sneak off. Mr. Gus grabs Pizza Steve and begins to interrogate him. Pizza Steve finally confesses that he used Uncle Grandpa's race car bed to go pick up some more ice cream from the ice cream shop, but is pretty sure he put the bed in the correct position when he came back to the RV.
Mr. Gus is thoroughly angry with Pizza Steve. Before Mr. Gus can scold him, Uncle Grandpa speeds off in his race car bed shouting "Bad Morning". They all chase after him with the RV. They chase him all through town, trying everything they can to get him to calm down. After several unsuccessful attempts, Mr. Gus theorizes that the only way to get Uncle Grandpa to calm down is to give him ice cream so that he'll have a sugar crash. He asks Pizza Steve for the rest of his breakfast, but Pizza Steve refuses and tries to suggest more things they can try. Mr. Gus ignores Pizza Steve's refusal, threatening to “put him to sleep” if he doesn’t give him the ice cream. Then Tiger gives him the ice cream.
Once he has the ice cream, he feeds it to Uncle Grandpa, who falls asleep. Unfortunately for them, Uncle Grandpa fell asleep while scaling a very tall building. When he fell asleep, the race car bed fell off the side of the building (with Mr. Gus on it) and falls into a pillow and steel factory. Uncle Grandpa landed safely on a pile of pillows, but Mr. Gus wasn't so lucky and landed on a pile of steel.
They get Uncle Grandpa back to the RV and put his bed in the right position. When Uncle Grandpa wakes up, he is his normal self. Everyone cheers and Uncle Grandpa is completely confused about why they are cheering. Mr. Gus explains that they are happy that he woke up on the right side of the bed, and to make sure he always wakes up on the right side of the bed he put some extra security around Uncle Grandpa's bed.
- The episode could reference another Cartoon Network show, in an episode of "Ed Edd n' Eddy" titled "Little Blue Ed", Ed was mad through the episode over a pebble in his shoe.
- This is the first episode where Uncle Grandpa played as the main antagonist.
- Belly Bag was shown to be depressed when Uncle Grandpa was mad.
- When angry, Uncle Grandpa says the opposite of what he'll usually say such as him hating kids or hating skating.
- Tiger was about to give Uncle Grandpa $1,500,000 to cheer him up.
- When Uncle Grandpa made Mr. Gus burn the check he said "mo money, mo problems", this is the name of a song by The Notorious B.I.G, Biggie Smalls.
- Uncle Grandpa has the ability to rewind his life, as someone just has to turn his propeller.
- Uncle Grandpa farted after leaving his room, this could be a reference to "Family Guy" where Peter Griffin was able to reverse his own farts.
- Uncle Grandpa is mad because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
- Uncle Grandpa's race car bed acts as an actual car.
- Pizza Steve went to the ice cream store from Uncle Grandpa Sitter.
- Apparently it's ben stated by Pizza Steve that Uncle Grandpa likes to sleepwalk for fun.
- Uncle Grandpa's race car bed can go as fast as 160mph.
- Pizza Steve's shades as actually prescription sunglasses.
- This is the second time where Mr. Gus got kicked in the crotch, the first was by Pizza Steve in Uncle Grandpa for a Day.
- Running Gags:
- Uncle Grandpa destroying things out of anger and saying "Bad morning".
- The gang trying to get Uncle Grandpa to sleep.
- When Mr. Gus rips off Pizza Steve's peperonnis, they're full circles instead of their original shape.
- Despite driving in the city, the windows inside the RV show a neighborhood.