Ballin' is the 46th episode of Uncle Grandpa Season 1, and the 46th overall episode of the series.
Uncle Grandpa , Pizza Steve, and Mr. Gus must win a basketball game against a super awesome b-ball crew in order to keep the RV.
- Uncle Grandpa
- Belly Bag (Non-Speaking)
- Pizza Steve
- Mr. Gus
- Kid Cousin
- Tony Pepperoni
- Scary Realistic Growling Pitbull
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger (Title Card, Mentioned)
Mr. Gus is fixing a photo frame of him fixing a photo frame of him fixing the photo and after he fixes the picture frame, he notices how it's such a mess in the RV and questions to himself if anyone follows the RV rules, Pizza Steve zooms in on his speed cycle and Mr. Gus tells him he should wear a helmet. Mr. Gus notices a parking violation that is from January 8, 2012 of last year and he stops Pizza Steve from continuing to ride on his speed cycle and asks if he knows anything about the parking violations but he doesn't know anything and he continues to ride on and he crashes into the wall. Mr. Gus believes that all the parking violations are from Uncle Grandpa and he proceeds to the cockpit, and in the cockpit Uncle Grandpa is driving in all sorts of ways and Mr. Gus says that he should really be driving more responsibly. Mr. Gus believes that all the parking violations are Uncle Grandpa's, and Uncle Grandpa doesn't know what a parking violation is and Mr. Gus points out all the parking violations. Uncle Grandpa finds out what they'll do if he doesn't pay for the tickets and he heads to city court to pay for the tickets. The RV crashes into a basketball court that's right next to city court and asks to who should he make a check out to, Mr. Gus points out that the city court is across the street and when they head back to the RV a basketball crew (who look suspiciously like junior versions of our heroes) is guarding the RV and challenges them to a game of basketball for the RV.
Mr. Gus says to Uncle Grandpa and Pizza Steve to play by the rules and maybe they might win the RV back and they feel confident that they might win the game. Kid Cousin states that the first team to 21 wins the RV and that Scary Realistic Flying Pitbull will keep the score, Uncle Grandpa checks the ball to Kid Cousin and they already scored a point. Uncle Grandpa passes the ball to Mr. Gus and G-Dog kicks him out of the way and passes the ball to Kid Cousin and they scored another point. Uncle Grandpa passes the ball to Pizza Steve and Tony Pepperoni takes the ball and he scores a point. Uncle Grandpa gets around Kid Cousin and Kid Cousin comes from behind and give Uncle Grandpa a wedgie and Kid Cousin passes the ball to G-Dog and they score another point. The basketball crew plays unfair and they score more points all the way to 20. Mr. Gus calls a time out and they discuss how the other team isn't playing fair and how they're getting out of this mess, Uncle Grandpa wants to break the rules but Mr. Gus thinks that breaking the rules. The basketball crew are inside the RV claiming that it's a sweet ride and how the RV will be theirs soon, so Mr. Gus finally want to break the rules. Uncle Grandpa performs a hover ball and he scores a point, Mr. Gus fires up G-Dog and steals the ball and he scores a point, Pizza Steve kicks the ball from Tony and he scores a point, they continue to perform many shots and the rank up 20 points.
The scores are finally tied and Kid Cousin steals the ball from Uncle Grandpa, Kid Cousin then notices that he was bouncing Uncle Grandpa's torso and it farts in Kid Cousin's face, Uncle Grandpa is the ball and he bounces towards the hoop and wins the game. Kid Cousin congratulates Uncle Grandpa on such an impressive game, as Uncle Grandpa, Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus are in the RV, Kid Cousin states that they can play on their court any time. As Uncle Grandpa backs the RV away the basketball crew are waving goodbye, the RV then crashes through the court and Uncle Grandpa parks on the other side of the street. After they paid off the parking violations and Mr. Gus states to know when to follow the rules, and Pizza Steve states to know when to break them, and Uncle Grandpa learns a valuable lesson "to never park your RV in a basketball court. The RV is then towed away from parking in a no parking zone, Mr. Gus is shocked and Uncle Grandpa plays a trombone and says goodnight to all the viewers.
- This is the first episode aired in Latin America before the United States, with the name "Basquetball" (Cestinha in Brazil). It aired on October 13th, 2014 there.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air August 21, 2014 as the season premiere aside "Bezt Frends". This episode was later pushed back and replaced with "1992 Called".
- This episode happens in 2013. Maybe the entire series does.
- This episode shares the same title to an episode of The Boondocks.
- Kid Cousin, G-Dog, and Tony Peperoni are human variants of the Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve.
- Scary Realistic Growling Pitbull shows that realistic animals can exist, and not just tiger.
- Uncle Grandpa breaks the 4th wall when he tells everyone goodnight.
- Running Gags:
- Mr. Gus suggesting everyone should follow the rules.
- Uncle Grandpa driving in weird ways.
- Kid Cousin and his crew not playing fair.
- The guys playing their own way.
- When Mr. Gus is fixing the photo in the RV, there are lines on the floors in the picture, when it zooms out, the lines disappear.
- Scary Realistic Growling Pitbull is absent when a majority of shots are being made.
- When the RV is being towed away, the windows are fixed.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found