Hundred Dollar Gus is the 12th episode of Uncle Grandpa season 2, and the 64th episode overall of the series.
Pizza Steve makes up a preposterous lie that lands the gang in big trouble.
- Beary Nice (Toy)
- Mrs. Numpty
- Bike Kid 3
- Construction Worker
- Nameless Boy with Blue Sweater
- Mole People
- Gorilla Taxi
- Caricature Lady
- Mart Mart Security
- Toy Store Cashier
Pizza Steve is rushing Uncle Grandpa out of the bathroom and Uncle grandpa is cleaning out his mustache and the RV overflows with all the junk. Uncle Grandpa rises from the junk and Pizza Steve notices a 100 dollar bill , he takes the dollar and Uncle Grandpa asks what he's doing with his dollar and Pizza Steve lies and tells him that it's actually Mr. Gus and says that the real Mr. Gus is some weirdo stranger and Uncle Grandpa calls the police on Mr. Gus. Mr. Gus blames Pizza Steve for whatever is about to happen and the police apprehends Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve then wants to go to the mall to spend some mullah and Uncle Grandpa corrects him and Pizza Steve asks him if there's a problem and Uncle Grandpa says no.
At the mall Uncle Grandpa asks what should they do there, Pizza Steve wants to go to the arcade and once in the arcade Pizza Steve tries to get Uncle Grandpa distracted by getting him to play a game called "Gorilla Taxi" while he tries to get change from the machine. All the attempts fail for Pizza Steve getting change from the dollar and Uncle Grandpa finished his game asking why is Pizza Steve sticking Mr. Gus into the machine and Pizza Steve comes up with a lie that Uncle Grandpa believes. Pizza Steve tries to distract Uncle Grandpa again by getting him to do caricatures and he agrees and wants Mr. Gus to join him, Pizza Steve pretends to be Mr. Gus and tells him that they're dumb and Uncle Grandpa gets suspicious that Mr. Gus is just him missing hundred dollar bill. Pizza Steve tells him that Mr. Gus has to go to the little dino's room and runs off, Uncle Grandpa then checks his self portrait and is amazed. Pizza Steve runs into a toy store and his conscience gets to him, he ignores his conscience and buys a toy car and Uncle Grandpa saw the whole thing, the cashier had kidnapped Mr. Gus and decides to save him unless that's not Mr. Gus but the hundred dollar bill, Pizza Steve agrees to getting Mr. Gus back.
Uncle Grandpa grabs hold of the register and takes the money out, and once walking away with the money Pizza Steve believes they should get out of there and then the police arrive. Uncle Grandpa still suspects that Mr. Gus is the dollar he's missing and then Pizza Steve tells him to get in the toy car, the two then drive off with the cops on their tails. One of the cops decides to run them off the road, but the driver says he's only two weeks from retirement, the other cop states that they all are two weeks from retirement thanks to mismanagement of their city's pensions plan for public servants. Uncle Grandpa then does a candidate proposition for president about what the officer said and then he gets driven into a wall. The cops demand for the money, Uncle Grandpa tells them that the money is his friend Mr. Gus and that Pizza Steve said so, one of the cops says to give them the money and they'll let them off with a warning, Pizza Steve is considering to come clean and admits that he lied but he doesn't go through with it and they get thrown in jail with Mr. Gus, and Pizza Steve lies to Uncle Grandpa that they're in the RV and that the weirdo stranger is Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa believes him.
- The bathroom door from Pizza Steve's Diary is seen again, this is the only other episode it's seen.
- The Super Deluxe Ultra Mega Fun Time Game makes an appearance from Board Game Night.
- There many stores in the mall that parody actual businesses:
- "31 Ketchups" (Baskin Robins 31 Flavors)
- "Abercrummy" (Abercrombie and Fitch)
- "Build-A-Hare" (Build-A-Bear Workshop)
- "Forever 61" (Forever 21)
- "Zombies R Us" (Toys R Us)
- Gorilla Taxi is a parody off of Namco's Pole Position.
- The music in the arcade is from Brain Game.
- The Illuminati has been referenced many times throughout the episode when Uncle Grandpa says "I got my eye on you" to Pizza Steve along with only having one eye referencing the all seeing eye; and also when Pizza Steve is in the toy store, many toys and posters are in the shape of a pyramid with the all seeing eye.
- The Grappling Hook Store makes an appearance from Escalator.
- Pizza Steve states he doesn't have a conscious.
- Running Gags:
- Pizza Steve lying to Uncle Grandpa.
- Pizza Steve and Uncle Grandpa referring to the $100 bill as Mr. Gus.
- Uncle Grandpa being suspicious of Pizza Steve lying.
- Uncle Grandpa referring to Mr. Gus as a weirdo stranger.
- The cops getting involved.
- Pizza Steve trying to use the dollar.
- Pizza Steve saying that Mr. Gus needs to go to the little dino's room.
- There's a quick audio glitch, at the beginning of the episode when Pizza Steve suggests to go to the mall.
- When Uncle Grandpa Mentions the mole people, the first one standing on the table is missing an arm for a few seconds.