Moustache Cream is the 5th episode of Uncle Grandpa Season 1, and the 5th overall episode of the series.
Uncle Grandpa and the gang take a trip to Mart Mart in a heroic attempt to save Giant Realistic Flying Tiger from a rampaging overgrown mustache.
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger
- Old Lady
- Security Guards
- Mart Mart Customers
- Mart Mart Employees
- Rosie's Boyfriend
- Manager (Green Sweater)
- Nameless Man with Big Nose
- Toy Store Cashier
- Nameless Man with Buck Teeth
- Mart Mart Fat Boy
- Nameless Woman with Big Hair
- Zebra Head
- Free Samples Lady
- Old Perfume Lady
- Old Ladies with Perfume
- Man in Terror
- Lady with Burning Hair
The episode begins with an old lay parking in a handicap spot in front of Mart Mart. Before she can get out of her car, The UG RV parks right on top of her car. Uncle Grandpa is happy that he found a good spot in front of Mart Mart, but Mr. Gus reminds him that he parked in a handicap spot. Uncle Grandpa gets out his handicap sticker and puts it up on the RV's mirror before leaving to go into the store.
At the door, thee Mart Mart Greeter greets Mart Mart Customers as they walk by. Uncle Grandpa runs up to him and immediately explains that he needs mustache cream for a huge emergency. The Mart Mart Greeter points him in the right direction and Uncle Grandpa follows. Uncle Grandpa looks around the store and finally finds it after going through some shenanigans with the rest of the gang wanting items they didn't come there for. Uncle Grandpa is about to run out with the mustache cream, but Mr. Gus reminds him that he must pay for it first.
Uncle Grandpa looks over at the line and is completely devastated to find a very long line for the check out counter. They reluctantly get in line when suddenly an announcement comes on that informs all Mart Mart customers that they will be checking people out at the perfume counter to accommodate the long lines. Uncle Grandpa states that they must get to the perfume counter before anyone else, so he suggests a distraction. Pizza Steve offers to be the distraction and twirls up to the check-out counter to announce his "mega celebrity" presence and how he will be signing autographs. Unfortunately for him, security guards chase after him for disturbing the customers of the store.
While Pizza Steve is doing that, Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa steal a cart from a woman and furiously ride down the aisles on the cart. Pizza Steve hops in as they drive down the aisles. Unfortunately for them, the cart spins out of control and ends up sending them flying into the clothing department. The security guards come up to Pizza Steve, but they do not recognize him because he is wearing a sun hat with ear rings and a pearl necklace. They search else where for Pizza Steve. With that, Pizza Steve and Uncle Grandpa immediately get up, find Mr. Gus, and continue on their way to the perfume counter.
They are unfortunately slowed down by someone riding a mobile chair. Mr. Gus modifies the chair and has everyone hop on so that it speeds toward the perfume department. Once at the perfume department, the gang makes their way to the perfume counter. Unfortunately for them, the perfume sales ladies attack them with perfume spray bottles. They run as fast as they can through the perfume department until they finally get to the perfume counter. There, Uncle Grandpa pays for the mustache cream. As they are about to exit the store, an angry mob attacks them for disturbing the peace. They get out of the store alive, but beaten up.
They make their way to the RV where Giant Realistic Flying Tiger is fending off against the Mustache Monster. After many attempts at beating it, they finally hold it down long enough for Uncle Grandpa to put mustache cream on it to calm it down. It begins to shrink down to size after the cream is applied. Once it shrinks, it becomes immobile. Uncle Grandpa exits the RV and hands the mustache to Danny and reminds him not to expose mustache's to nuclear waste. Danny tries to inform Uncle Grandpa that Uncle Grandpa was the one to expose it to toxic waste, but Uncle Grandpa just told him to stay in school and not play in traffic before driving away.
- In this episode, the characters go to a store called Mart Mart which is also mentioned in an episode of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome called "Secret Mountain Fort Love".
- Uncle Grandpa has a bad back, so he's able to get a handicapped plaque.
- Mr. Gus made the cover of Nonverbal Response Weekly again.
- Uncle Grandpa's quote, "Uh-oh, pistachio!" could be a reference to the commercial quote, "Uh-oh, Spaghetti-Os!"
- Mart Mart is a parody of "Walmart".
- This is the first and only time Mr. Gus ever tried to eat someone.
- Uncle Grandpa's credit card is called "Visarre" this is a reference to "Visa" credit cards.
- This episode shows that Mr. Gus has a chip in his tooth.
- The mustache monster has the ability to turn anyone into a hipster.
- The cowboy music in this episode has a very similar tune to the song "Chattahoochee" by Alan Jackson.
- Running Gags:
- The guys causing trouble in the store.
- Someone saying "It must be my lucky day".
- The Mart Mart greeter saying "Welcome to Mart Mart, the place you go where you need things for stuff."
- The old lady getting hit with the RV.
- The stock boy finishing stacking cans and saying "Finally".
- Uncle Grandpa not letting anyone take something because there's no time.
- When Uncle Grandpa takes a lady's shopping cart, there's items in the cart but in the next scene it's empty.
- The metal bar in the window of the RV is missing from the hole.
- The hole is fixed at the end of the episode.