Mystery Noise is the 16th episode of Uncle Grandpa season 1, and the 16th overall episode of the series.
It’s Sleepover Dream Night in The UG RV and the gang just wants to get some sleep, but when a mysterious noise keeps them awake, their grip on sanity begins slipping.
The episode starts off with the UG gang going into their make-shift pillow fort to sleep in the Sleep Over Dream Night bed. They say their good nights to each other before shutting off the lights to go to sleep. After a few seconds, they hear an annoying noise. This disturbs their sleep so they get up to see what was going on. At first they try to ignore it, but after hearing the noise several times they lose their patience and decide to go on a quest to look for the source of the noise.
They tear apart the entire RV, starting small at first and then soon ripping down the walls. They end up destroying the entire RV, but the noise continues to be heard. They decide the most logical answer to the problem was that one of them must be making the noise. Pizza Steve tries to blame Mr. Gus, but Mr. Gus blames Uncle Grandpa. They end up having an extreme pillow fight to settle their scores. Uncle Grandpa single handedly defeats all of his friends. Uncle Grandpa thinks he finally got rid of the noise, but he soon finds out he was the one making the noise. Uncle Grandpa knocks himself out with the pillow. He wakes up to find he is in the Sleep Over Dream Night bed with all his friends who are alive and not beat up. Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus explain that the search for the noise was part of a dream they all were having because they were asleep in the same bed. The noise sounds again, and they realize it is their Breakfast Bird alerting them about breakfast time. Uncle Grandpa decides they should eat the annoying Breakfast Bird for Breakfast and the episode ends.
- This is the last episode to air in 2013, due to the holidays.
- The original storyboards shows the RV driving on a different planet.
- This episode was written and storyboarded by Chris Reccardi, a storyboard artist for Ren and Stimpy.
- The mysterious noise sounds like Donald Duck from Disney.
- Dracula is Uncle Grandpa's great great grand cousin.
- Pizza Steve has blue eyes and Tiger has brown eyes.
- McDonkey is a parody of McDonalds.
- Uncle Grandpa believes that he was the one making the noise through his reflection until it was revealed that the breakfast bird was the true source.
- The reason why they all had the same dream I because they were asleep in the same bed.
- This episode has the most amount of up close detailed faces.
- Running Gags:
- Uncle Grandpa telling his friends goodnight.
- Uncle Grandpa clapping his hands to turn off the lamp, only to have Mr. Gus do it.
- The gang changing positions when they hear the noise.
- The noise playing through out the episode.
- The gang trying to find the source of the noise and destroying everything.
- Uncle Grandpa hitting his friends with pillows, causing them to disappear.
- The interior walls change positions when the gang is looking for the noise.