Friends and rivals Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve engage in a prank war against each other, but when Mr. Gus decides to pull the biggest prank he can think of, he realizes it will result in Pizza Steve being devoured, and he may not be able to stop it.
- Uncle Grandpa
- Belly Bag (Non-Speaking)
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger
- Tiny Miracle
- Old Librarian
- Huge Librarian
- Pizza Eating Contest Announcer
- Pizza Chefs
- Nameless Woman with Teal Shirt
- Audience Members
The episode begins with Mr. Gus waking up and trying to turn off his alarm clock, but his hand gets stuck in it. Pizza Steve then appears and reveals he had put glue on the alarm clock. Later Mr. Gus turns on the shower, but the water builds up in the pipes before a gush of a water blasts out of the nozzle, sending Mr. Gus flying into a wall. Pizza Steve appears from behind one of the tiles on the wall and reveals that he had messed with the pipes prior to Mr. Gus taking a shower.
When Mr. Gus has breakfast, Pizza Steve took it upon himself to modify the salt shaker so all the salt dumps out onto Mr. Gus's toast. He also replaces the ketchup with hot sauce. Mr. Gus tells Pizza Steve that he is not the master prankster (even though he claims to be) and that he could prank him even better. Pizza Steve declares a prank war. When they both go to shake hands on the prank war deal, Pizza Steve shocks Mr. Gus with an electrode that he was hiding in his hand.
Mr. Gus does some prank research at the library, but Pizza Steve gets Mr. Gus beat up and kicked out by causing trouble. Mr. Gus finishes his research on his laptop in the RV. Pizza Steve goes to taunt him, but the phone rings. Mr. Gus answers it then immediately gives it to Steve. Steve answers the call and is excited to find out he is getting an award for being the master prankster. Steve immediately sets off to go claim his prize, bragging the entire time. When Pizza Steve leaves, the phone reveals itself to actually be Tiny Miracle, who had helped Mr. Gus prank Pizza Steve. They sent him to a place that was holding a pizza eating contest.
Later on, Mr. Gus is watching the Pizza Eating Contest on live TV. Uncle Grandpa comes in and asks what he's doing. Mr. Gus explains that he pranked Pizza Steve and sent him to the Pizza Eating Contest he is watching right now. Uncle Grandpa is appalled and thoroughly upset. He cries that if he loses Pizza Steve he would be devastated and told Mr. Gus that he took his prank too far. Mr. Gus realizes that he messed up so he goes with Uncle Grandpa and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger to save Pizza Steve.
At the pizza eating contest, the pizza machine breaks down and the contestants are all tied in the amount of pizza they've eaten. Pizza Steve bursts in thinking he's going to receive a reward, but instead they ravenously chase after him trying to eat him to break the tie and win the competition. Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus come to the pizza eating contest. Mr. Gus immediately runs in and starts to fight off the pizza eating contest contestants. He is able to do so successfully and save Pizza Steve. Once Pizza Steve is saved, Mr. Gus apologizes for taking the prank too far. Pizza Steve hugs him to show he wants to make up, but quickly writes "kick me" on Mr. Gus's back to prank him. Uncle Grandpa kicks Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve laughs. Pizza Steve goes to get a high five from Uncle Grandpa, but Uncle Grandpa ignores him. Pizza Steve turns around to try and get his attention, and it is revealed he has "ignore me" written on his back. Mr. Gus giggles as Pizza Steve desperately tries to get Uncle Grandpa's attention and the episode ends.
- This is the first time Mr. Gus is seen without his tank top.
- This is an April Fools day episode.
- Mr. Gus states that at one point of his life, he really enjoyed Pizza. Meaning that Pizza Steve ruined that love for him.
- Mr. Gus loves his breakfast to be extra salty.
- Uncle Grandpa has a book in the library titled "Pranking for dummies", is a reference to the "For Dummies" book series.
- This episode takes place on Uncle Grandpa's birthday.
- This is the second minor appearance of Uncle Grandpa.
- This episodes title is a reference to Star Wars.
- Mr. Gus' laptop has a pineapple logo on it, a reference to the Apple logo.
- This is the fifth time Uncle Grandpa cried.
- The pizza eating contest host looks and resemble Guy Fieri.
- The three people in the Feeding Frenzy competition resemble the Three Stooges, Moe, Curly, and Larry.
- Uncle Grandpa has a watch that can contact Tiger.
- There's a guy in the audience wearing a shirt with a lighting bolt on it, referencing "The Flash".
- Mr. Gus learns not to take pranking too far, as it's not a way to treat a friend.
- Running Gags:
- Pizza Steve pulling pranks on Mr. Gus.
- The pizza contenders eating pizza.
- Mr. Gus fighting the contestants.
- Mr. Gus pulling pranks on Pizza Steve.
- The real ketchup bottle appears out of nowhere.
- The power line connecting from Pizza Steve's hand to the battery appears out of nowhere.
- A 9 volt battery shouldn't inflict as much damage, although the size of it was huge.
- The old librarian doesn't have legs under the table.
- When Pizza Steve leaves through the RV door, the bottom of the door isn't rounded like it usually is.
- The TV in the RV has a different appearance with buttons on the side and is missing most of the white pattern on it.
- When Tiger smashed through the RV, the RV was mostly empty.
- When Pizza Steve entered the contest he was bigger than normal, at the end of the contest he's small.