She is a muscular warrior who has red hair, a scar over her left eye, manly voice and a metal part where one of her hands should be. The metal part on her hand has many accessories and attachments that she uses during battles. Her right foot is also cybernetic and can be used as a machine gun. She wears a black bikini with knee high black boots and a singular piece of shoulder armor with spikes on top.
She has a tendency to act first and ask questions later. She usually makes puns while fighting her opponents and she is on a constant quest to find gas fuel for her bike. Since she has an impulsive nature, she loves to fight. She has incredible physical prowess which she uses to her advantage during battle. With all this being said, she does not take anyone's ridiculousness and she makes it known that she is a force to be reckoned with.
Uncle Grandpa helped Xarna when he got the gas for her motorcycle and freed her from being forced to marry the blue alien. He gave Xarna a tricycle when she was unable to get gas for her motorcycle and she thanked him for it.
When Xarna was falling to her death after her chain broke from the back of the gas truck, Uncle Grandpa called Tiger to rescue her and have her safely land on the ground.
Evil Wizard sabotaged Xarna's motorcycle when he slingshot a pebble into the gas tank and causing her to lose all her gas and the race. He then proceeded to tease her off by wishing her luck to find a gas station.
- She is a spoof of Xena, the Warrior Princess, and She-Ra.
- In "Escalator" it is revealed that Xarna is actually a fictional hero in the Uncle Grandpa universe, and has her own movie with her face on the cover
- Not only is she a part of a show as revealed in The Fan, but she is just a child Uncle Grandpa helped.
- She was going to play the role of Aunt Grandma in an upcoming Hollywood Biography of her as shown in Fool Moon.
- "I don't like your mouth!"
- "So, where can I get some gas?"
- "That's the stuff."
- "Who's driving the truck?"
- "You made a mistake!"
- "That's one way to get ahead."
- "You're not the only one with a leg up.
- "So, you wanna get bigger do ya?"
- "Size doesn't matter."
- "Guess I could have tried asking nicely."
- "Ew. You're not exactly my type."